Thursday, July 16, 2009

musing....

I sit here, with my 2 year-old on the potty and my newborn starting to stir in his bassinet, I feel the need to write again. I used to write blogs all the time - about what God had been teaching me, and what trials I had been going through. It was encouraging to others, but mostly it was a way to organize my thoughts and get the most out of what God was teaching me. It's been a couple of years since I really wrote anything. Motherhood has been so busy and full. Full of lessons too, that I wished I could share as I lie in my bed falling asleep hours later than I planned. I think I was more sane then. Just getting out things buried in my soul felt so freeing. That is why I feel I must take it up again - whether anyone reads them or not:)

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog! I cannot believe I didn't know it was here! I totally feel you on this one- things pass through my mind all of the time that I just don't have time to write down. I don't want to forget what is going on in the day to day- or the things the Lord is showing me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW- when are ya'll going to come and stay with us again??! :D

    ReplyDelete